Call for UNESCO City of Literature Wonju Residency 2023 (South Korea)
Wonju City of Literature offers a chance for one writer from cities of literature to come to Wonju, as Wonju City of Literautre’s international level contribution to the cities of literature subnetwork, designed to promote the understanding and the friendship of cities of literature.
This residency period is 8 weeks — from September 1 to October 31, 2023.
The deadline for applications is March 16th. The results will be announced by April 7th the latest.
To apply for residency (it is essential the B2 level of English) it is necessary to send an email to email@example.com, with a Word document of 1000-2000 words (font size 11-12) in which the following are discussed points:
- Let us know about yourself
- Let us know about your literary works, achievements, awards, etc
- Let us know about your literary world
- Let us know about why you would like to come to Wonju
Residency Call Details:
• Place for Residency: Toji Cultural Centre
• Round-trip Air Ticket Provided
• Transportation on arrival and departure dates provided
• Organic meals are provided at the cafeteria of Toji Cultural Centre
• Writing Room: One Room at Toji Cultural Centre provided
• During his/her/their stay, the selected writer will share residence with other national and international writers.
For more information you can download the complete bases here.